Before work is endless, the number of times I wished I had my eyeliner done for me in the morning. The best are those additional minutes of morning sleep. Besides, you don’t have to worry about smudging your makeup all day long or wondering if it’s uneven can be a lifesaver. There’s likely a method nowadays for anything you might think about. Would you like fleek eyebrows? People with sparse brows, inexistent brows, or maybe they just aren’t pleased with their looks. A solution exists. In the shade you want, you can even get your lips colored.
WebMD refers to continuous tattooing of cosmetic makeup. It is the micro-implantation into the skin of color pigments and usually occurs for esthetic reasons. It has had its own fair share of doubt over the years, but it has lately been discussed and achieved more and more every day as a procedure. Although eyeliner is deemed one of the most sought-after permanent makeup procedures, you can do your eyebrows and lipstick. Permanent makeup is ideal for individuals with cataracts, arthritis, sclerosis or the disease of Parkinson.
Want to know about what permanent makeup is? What are the pros and cons? Then keep on scrolling.
Just like getting tattooed on, as I mentioned before getting permanent makeup on. Your eyebrows, lips, eyeliner can be performed. Being fully informed is crucial.
How does permanent makeup work?
Permanent eyeliner, lipstick, and darkened eyebrows imitate the makeup. With the assistance of a pen, iron oxide is tattooed on the skin, creating a new makeup look. The procedure can take 30 to 120 minutes, and the customer usually gets numbing cream beforehand. Although the term “permanent” may be a reason you’d consider not going through this procedure, just like a tattoo, it won’t remove the mark from the skin just like that, but with time it will fade and can be removed with removal of laser tattoo.
Although tattooing and permanent make-up may have similarities, they may be very different from each other as specialists only have to make permanent make-up.
As Permanentmakeup states, it is called permanent cosmetics because it can not be removed by “washing it.” There are factors that can accelerate the fading of the tattooed image such as being subjected to solar radiation or swimming in the ocean for many days at the beach. It is essential to understand that although the perm will look darker and somewhat insane in the start, it will eventually calm down and set in your skin.
Pros Of Permanent Makeup
The advantages of permanent make-up are quite helpful in the long run when you think about it.
- It is time-saving.
- You will have that perfect, non-smudged makeup look all day, every day.
- Helps in case you have allergies towards the usual, traditional makeup.
- Can also help people who might be suffering from sensitive skin.
- Can define the features of the face.
- Overall people who might have any other sort of difficulties while applying makeup.
Even if there are definitely some pros of permanent makeup to consider and help a lot, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t come without its inconveniences.
Cons Of Permanent Makeup
- The pain and discomfort that you may have to go through while doing the operation can be a disadvantage to permanent makeup. Although numbing cream will help, the area around the eyes and close to the lash line is extra sensitive, so you can consider this before you try.
- Even if you have sensitive skin and try to avoid regular makeup, remember that the permanent makeup procedure can irritate your skin even more than the regular one. Consulting with a dermatologist or even skipping permanent makeup entirely is essential.
- Whenever there are needles involved the possibilities of having an infection is always there. Non-sterilized needles are risky and it’s important to do lots of research before using anything on the face. Ask the professional person how they sterile their needles.
- There can be complications such as swelling, bleeding or crusting.
- It can be costly. But this downside is something you need to get the finest physician you can find, given the fact that it’s a quite complicated operation.
While there are always beneficial and negative sides to any processes, consulting and selecting a specialist is what we can advise because everyone is distinct. People can react to specific things in a number of ways, you are unique, and what works for others may not work for you. What you believe is best for you to research, consult and do.
Although it is called permanent makeup, it may fade with time, and it may be advisable to get touched depending on the person so that it does not lose its freshness. You must also skip any facial treatments as it may cause it to fade.
Disclaimer: The contents of this article: text, graphics, images, and other materials contained are strictly for informational purposes only. The content is NOT intended to be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis, advice, or treatment. Please, ALWAYS seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider or cosmetologist with all the questions you may have about any medical condition or beauty regimen.